Position : Business Development Engineer (Environmental Products – Solid Waste Incinerators)
Job Description :Description: Thai based Incinerator Production Company is looking for young staff to launch new incinerator products. The company has its own production line in Nawanakorn Free Trade Zone. The company is now planning her future marketing and business strategy and initially looking for a “business development engineer” to work closely with the management to commence the work, including few test runs, production and marketing.
· Preparation & planning of production test manuals; shall translate Thai to English & vice versa
· Conduct market survey on international market
· Carry on test runs with incinerator models and analyze for efficiency, prepare a working manual for incinerator operation, selection of solid-waste types, and design inputs
· Help research work on incinerator development work.
· Preparing marketing strategies & related documents to send/produce to potential customers
· Start selling & building up your marketing team (** in this stage, you will be promoted to the marketing manager up on our evaluation)
· Bachelor in Engineering (Environmental, Electrical , Mechanical or any other related scheme)
· Good report writing skills
· Ability to translate Thaißà English
· Knowledge on generator designs/incinerator designs and basic environmental aspects on solid-waste separation.
· Strong personality on negotiation with clients
· English/Thai communication skills
· Experience on similar or related field is essential (minimum of 1 -2 year)
· However, we will consider fresh graduates who wish to work initially with our staff subjected to an internship period (allowance based)
Work Location: Bangkok (Nawanakorn FTZ)
Work time: Monday – Friday (8.30 a.m – 05.30 p.m)
** liue leave up on extra/extended work time or over time ( if the working time is Sundays or public holidays as approved by the government, 1.5 times of day payment rate will be paid)
** Additional marketing commission will be paid up on sales
· Social Security (for Thai)
· Transport Allowance for official visits
· Social security, Health Insurance, VISA, Work permit arrangements, annual air ticket, accommodation allowance
· Other benefits as approved by the government for Thai and according to international law for non-Thai nationalities
Job Commencement: once selected, immediate
*** This post is open for all. However, it should be very good in both English & Thai.
How to apply:
Send your resume/CV with your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online career form under http://spsglobalcorp.com/?p=Careers-detail&id=4
Company Contact Details:
SPS Global Corporation Co., Ltd. (SPS)
No 14, Nawamin 98, Kanna Yao
Tel :+66 2 948 7191 2
Fax :+66 2 948 7193